You Need a Motorbike License.

This article is taken from Tenzing Pacific Services. Okay, so you’re an expat living in Vietnam. You have a motorbike. You don’t want to be the person with a GoFundMe page for your medical bills so you’ve bought expat health insurance. So you’re all set to the right? You’re forgetting your Vietnamese Driver’s License! While […]

Continue reading

© 2018 Vis Estate. All Rights Reserved