Visa DL – issued to tourists.
Vietnam visa validity refers to the length of time you are permitted to stay in Vietnam. It is the time period from expected date of arrival on the application form to visa expiration date as shown on the visa. The maximum validity of Vietnam tourist visa is 3 months.).
Vietnam tourist visa can be issued on single and multiple entries. If you travel frequently with a multiple entry visa, you don’t have to apply for a new visa each time you travel to Vietnam. If you obtain single entry visa, your visa will automatically get expired right after you exit Vietnam
Applying for a tourist visa to Vietnam can be done in person or on-line depending on the mode of transport you use to enter Vietnam.
-Enter by bus or cruise
All visitors entering Vietnam by bus or cruise are required to obtain Vietnam travel visa at embassy/consulate before reaching the border. The requirements (which may vary slightly from embassy to embassy) you have to submit are as follows:
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months
- Visa application form (available at embassy office)
- 01 recent passport-sized photo
- Vietnam visa fee
Some embassies encourage the applicants to submit visa application by post or email to avoid the long queue. If you are unable to visit the embassy, contact the consular office in advance to check whether a postal application is acceptable.
Processing time: 3-5 business days from the date of receipt of application. Expedited visa processing is available upon request.
-Enter by plane
The visitors arriving in Vietnam by air are able to get Vietnam tourist visa either at the embassy or on arrival. In this case, the Vietnam visa on arrival facility is usually recommended as it’s hassle-free, less time-consuming and cheap.
How to Apply for a visa DL on arrival:
Before entering Vietnam, foreigners need to get approval letter for visa DL. Copies of your approval letter will also be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at each of Vietnam’s three international airports in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, or Da Nang (online visa approval only applies to air travelers who arrive at one of Vietnam’s international airports; travelers arriving by land or sea must apply for a visa through a Vietnam Embassy).
When you arrive in Vietnam, the Immigration officers will have your documents ready and will be able to issue you your entry visa quickly.
We can help foreigners to get visa approval letter within two working days with following documents and information:
– Photo information pages of your passport
– Information about the date of entry/exit, single or multiple, duration of the visa and the place will get the visa. It can be border checkpoint International airports (Tan Son Nhat Airport, Noi Bai airport, Da Nang airport,…)
– You can check the price for approval letter on our website. Once you decide to do it, please transfer money to PayPal account or bank account for us.
In case you rent an apartment from VIS.ESTATE – you will get free approval letter for Visa DL to apply for visa DL at the airport.
You also can send an email to us to get to know more about how to get the tourist visa on arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org
– In case you rent an apartment from VIS.ESTATE – you will get free approval letter for Visa DL to apply for visa DL at the airport.
– You also can send an email to us to get to know more about how to get the tourist visa on arrival at email@example.com